Rhine Research Center Media Library
John G. Kruth is the Executive Director of the Rhine Research Center and the Education Director of the Rhine Education Center. John holds a Masters of Science degree in Psychology Research and Analysis Methods and has been a member of the Rhine Research Team since 2009. His research includes explorations into Energy Healing methods, Human Bioenergy Fields, Psychokinesis effects and mechanisms, Meditation and Visualization Techniques, and the experiences of people having psi experiences.
John's expertise in technology provides a solid basis for his research work, but has also enabled the Rhine to become a global community through the implementation of simulcasts of events, the Rhine Media Library, and connecting the Rhine community through social media.
- Series: Friday Night Talks
- What is healing and how do we describe types of healing?
- An approach to healing: The Bengston Healing method
- Practical experiences with this method at the Rhine
- An exploration of the Rhine Bioenergy Lab
- Discussions of PK (mind-matter interaction) research at the Rhine
- Is healing a form of PK?
- What are biophotons and how are they related to PK and healing?